[All] Annual Officer Installation Dinner

DBB bayardpllc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 18:52:03 CDT 2009

This Friday, August 7th, is a very special night.  It is our annual installation dinner.  It is a night to remember our past, congratulate the immediate past Grand Knight, and to welcome in the new officers.

The evening will start with a social hour from 6 to 7pm, followed by a dinner cooked by our brother, Gary Post.  After dinner, there will be the installation of officers by Jim Pollito, our district deputy, and the annual award ceremony for the Knight of the Year and the Family of the Year.

As always, there is no charge for this event and everyone is welcome to join us.  Please bring your wives and children and enjoy the festivities.  Let's fill up the hall!

PS:  Officers and Directors need to be in jacket and tie.  All others, business casual.

Fraternally,

Dave Bayard
919-624-5124 Mobile
919-881-1635 Work