[All] FW: K of C October Exemplification

rich rich0317kofc at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 5 22:03:41 CDT 2009

Forwarded from Brother Don Dubois

Vivat Jesus

Fraternally,

SK Rich Ferraro PGK

Council 2546

919-741-2212 Personal Cell

rich0317kofc at bellsouth.net

From: Don Dubois [mailto:kofc778comp at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:30 PM
To: Dum Dum
Subject: K of C October Exemplification

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS – EXEMPLIFICATION

The North Carolina Fourth Degree Exemplification will be held this year on October 24, 2009 at the Sheraton Imperial Suites, Durham  (near RTP and off I-40 and Page Rd.)

CANDIDATES
The cost for candidates this year is $70 as set by Supreme. This includes a pin, baldric and candidates banquet ticket. A filled out form 4 signed by the candidate and his council’s FS with his first degree date and membership number among other data, along with all money MUST be received by me before September 20. The candidate must be a Third Degree member with at least 6 months as a Knight of Columbus. Dress for the Exemplification and dinner is strictly formal. The candidate is encouraged to bring his wife. The dinner fee for his wife and other guests is $47 each. The ladies luncheon fee is $23. Instructions will be forwarded to all candidates after I have received their form 4 and fees.

MEMBERS
The dinner fee for members is $47. The ladies luncheon fee is $23.

HOTEL
The cost for rooms at the hotel is $119/night plus taxes. This includes a hot breakfast buffet for 2. You must reserve direct with the hotel stating you are with the KofC. Their local phone number is (919) 941-5050.

MISC
All money from everyone from the Raleigh Assembly - Knights, candidates and guests - plus signed form 4’s from candidates MUST be sent to me and be in my hands no later than September 30. I will be out of town and not available after this date until just before the exemplification.

The schedule GENERALLY used for the day is: 8:00am+ dinner and ladies lunch registration; 10:30am candidate registration, then assemble in anti-chamber; noon to 2:30pm degree; noon to 2:00pm ladies luncheon; 4:30pm - Mass; 7:00pm – 10:pm dinner. Actual schedule will be posted in hotel. There will be no babysitting available.

NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR.

Don Dubois Comptroller
517 Emerson Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 787-8354