[All] Silver Rose Ceremony

DBB bayardpllc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 06:27:19 CDT 2009

The Silver Rose prayer service will be held at Cathedral tomorrow morning, Friday, August 21st at 9:30am.  Please plan on attending this event if you can get the time off from work.

I will be picking up the Rose from Pepe Aguilar this evening and delivering it to the prayer service.  Pepe, please bring the ceremony materials as well if possible.  I believe our Worthy District Warden may have a copy but the more the merrier.  Jim, please let me know if you are bringing any materials with you to the service.

Vivat Jesus

Dave Bayard
919-624-5124 Mobile
919-881-1635 Work