[All] Silver Rose Ceremony

tpolito at nc.rr.com tpolito at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 10:57:07 CDT 2009

WGK Dave,

Jim H does have a copy of the Silver Rose program booklet and you will be getting a box of handouts tonight from Pepe.

If at all possible you need to get the program booklet to the presider fro review & also have someone available to read the rosary.

I plan on being there and will take the Silver Rose & associated documents with me back to Wendell after the service has ended. We will be adding the program into our saturday evening Masses and then I will be taking the Silver Rose to DD#8 Bill Wolf for the Sunday service at St. Luke's.

Vivat Jesus,

Jim Polito - DD#28