[All] Council Anniversary Mass

DBB bayardpllc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 04:26:34 CDT 2009

There will be a Mass at St. Joseph's this coming Sunday at 11:30am to celebrate to our Council's 75th anniversary. I have requested the 4th Degree Honor Guard to be in atttendance, and I'm asking you, my brothers, to please make every effort to attend this Mass on Sunday as well.  Monsignor John Williams is a great supporter of the Knights, and he graciously accepted our request for this anniversary mass on short notice.

We will also be hosting a cake and coffee social after the Mass in the Church Hall. DGK Micahael Constanzo is organizing this event   If you would like to volunteer your time with any aspect of this event, please contact him at mvcostanzo at gmail.com.

Vivat Jesus,

Dave Bayard
919-624-5124 Mobile
919-881-1635 Work