[All] Fundraising Opportunity at RBC Center

Daniel Danford dndanford at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:21:31 CDT 2009

Brothers,

We have come across a great opportunity for fundraising for our council.

I have spoke with RBC Center about our council working a food booth at the events.

If you are interested in helping out and are able to commit the time, please let me know ASAP.

RBC Center is currently filling spots and I need to let them know right away.

With enough support, we can put teams together and make this a wonderful council fundraising opportunity.

Please call or e-mail me if you are interested or have any questions.

RBC Center has different contracts and the smallest is a 30 event commitment.

I know with your help we can easily do this and perhaps more and have a lot of fun at the same time.

Fraternally,

Dan

Daniel Danford

Chancellor