[All] Durham Bulls September 5th

Daniel Danford dndanford at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:03:16 CDT 2009

Brothers,

This is not an official Knights function, since this opportunity was just presented to me today, but we can still make it a fun night with our brothers and families.

I have 58 tickets for the Durham Bulls game on Saturday, September 5th.  Game time is 7:05 pm.

This is the last Saturday game of the season and there will be Fireworks after the game.

The tickets are in section 124, right field side.

The cost is ONLY $4.00 per ticket, and on a first come, first serve basis.  Cannot guarantee any additional tickets for this price.

Let me know by e-mail or phone call if you are interested and I will hold them for you.

Hope you can attend.

Fraternally,

Dan

Daniel Danford