[All] fish fry

rich rich0317kofc at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 30 21:14:03 CDT 2009

Brothers,

             Please remember that this Friday, September 3rd is our monthly
fish fry at the council. Normally this would be the Santoro team cooking,
but since Jerry is going to be out of town, the Ferraro team will fill in.
So, if you are on my team, please make sure you are at the council as soon
as you can get there this Friday. If you have any questions, feel free to
call me during the day on my cell # listed below.

If you are not on my yeam, you need to come down, enjoy a good meal and
support the council. Thanks, you'll be glad you did.

Vivat Jesus

Fraternally,

SK Rich Ferraro PGK

Council 2546