[All] Fall Festival

richfkofc richfkofc at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 19:55:46 CDT 2013

Brothers

         Council Director Dan Kluth is planning a Fall Festival for the end of October. Dan, John Murphy and I are meeting tomorrow at the council at 1:00 PM to discuss some items. We are looking for some Knights who want to help on the commitees we will need to support this. If you would care to get kn board and you can come by tomorrow, please do so. If you cant make it tomorrow but want to help.....shoot me an email.....this is gonna be huge!

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.
Rich Ferraro GK
Council 2546