[All] FW: a few things...

rich f richfkofc at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 20:49:52 CDT 2013

From: Bob Klein [mailto:bobkkoc at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 12:30 PM
To: richfkofc at aol.com
Subject: a few things...

Rich,

In honor of pro-life month in October would it be okay to sell pro-life
t-shirts at the September/October business meeting? All the proceeds go to
Birthchoice.

Please give a kudos to the council for Friday's event that went off without
a hitch!  With a special shout out to our cook Rich Ferraro and the
following guys & gals that stepped up to volunteer on Friday.

Bob & Kathy Klein

Ken & Patti Maldanado

Michael Aims

Carlo Rezzeto

Dan Hager

Bill Downey

Ralph Topkins

Bob Kearney

Mary Monck

David ? don't know his last name. David is the guy that was at the last OD
meeting that itemized the work that needed to be done at Sacred Heart. Hope
you know his last name.

Please send me their email addresses when you get a chance so I can send a
personal thank you.

Thanks!

Bob