[All] KofC Fantasy Football League 2013

Daniel Kluth dkluth at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 12 14:45:03 CDT 2013

The pigskin is once again flying through the air as the NFL football season
kicked off the preseason schedule this past weekend.  And with the start of
the NFL season comes fantasy football.

I want to see if there is any interest in getting a league (or two) together
for the season.  I need twelve players.  If we have interest beyond 12 I can
setup multiple leagues.  Let me know if you would be interested in playing
and I'll get it setup.  I'd like to have a solid head count by the end of
this week so we could look to do a draft either next week or the following
week.  I've got all the material to do a live draft onsite at the lounge if
people would be interested in that or we could just do something online, but
I would prefer we do it at the loungeŠ I think that would be a great time.

Again if you could let me know by the end of this week if you are interested
I'll get it put together.

League details

- $40 buy-in
- 12 team league (1 division)
- 12 round draft (14 player roster)
- 8 player starting lineupŠ 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 Team Defense
- 8 teams make the playoffs (head to head record)
- Payout
> * Playoff Champion - $271
> * Playoff Runner Up - $144
> * Weekly high score payout $5/wk