[All] Round Table with Fr. Justin

bmckeemail bmckeemail at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 29 21:27:16 CDT 2013

The Round Table Meeting with Fr. Justin and Fr. Edward was tonight.  It was a GREAT meeting!  They are very interested in what we are doing and are very supportive.  You will hear more from me about this at the business meeting on Wednesday night, but I need to go ahead and get some information out to you all and request your participation.

1.  We (Fr. Thomas Price Council) will "sponsor" a Mass at the Cathedral on Wednesday, September 11 at 7PM.  Please go ahead and put this on your calendars and plan to attend.  Fr. Justin was very excited about this!  We need Knights and their families to serve at this Mass.  Please email me ASAP to let me know if you can serve as an usher, reader, Eucharistic minister, altar server, or gift bearer.  I need to provide this information to the church ASAP since it's less than 2 weeks away.

2.  We will also sponsor the 10:30AM Mass on Sunday, November 10th, just before Veteran's Day.  Please put this Mass on your calendar and let me know what capacity you can serve.  We will also need a 4th Degree Assembly for this Mass.

I look forward to sharing other details from the round table at the business meeting on Wednesday.

Vivat Jesus,

Barry McKee
Church Director